Epic Launches Official Unreal Tournament Facebook Page

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Read the update muphucker

UPDATE: A representative from Epic Games has reached out to us to inform that they are not planning to announce a new Unreal Tournament title. Even though a new game won’t be announced, you should still show your support and like the page!

Spieler

Oct 5, 2005
Bremen, Germany
I wish for both - Unreal 3 and Unreal Tournament 4, preferably made by the original crew. I wonder why the Unreal series has been put on the shelf like this. I'm still hoping UT will some day return to the sophistication of its first version, with more intelligence and less testosterone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feralidragon

UT n00b coder
Feb 25, 2008
I personally find it retarded that Unreal and UT have been put on the back burner when that was what put Epic Games on the map.
^ Word. They don't even have a "old games" section in their forum anymore to at least cover these (and I am pretty sure such section would have a lot more activity than a few other useless sections they added).
The best part: they still sell those on Steam... at this point, they may as well make it free of charge imo....