OMG, is this the new site?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

airmoron

Jan 22, 2008
Yes this IS Red_Fist.

I am coming across With some cash.

Trust me, these guys don't want to do ****.

Call me the next "pete" cuz I can make money as well as make some deals.

Gonna be people who are paid, no more BS. !!

Expect files up your ass soon, along with a great database, and comments.
And if you cut down my friggen Q1 maps again I will castrate you, )HIDRA( and or his new name, will be welcome as well.

This may a tad waste of money for some sections, although a good place to get real clicks will happen.

I will know in another month and will post if I don't get enough cash to start a real UT site with comment again.

Cross your fingers.

any correspondence goto
redsinewave AT gmail.com

ThanX

Mr Proph is first on the totem pole, if ya catch my drift, no more Elite, no more cutting down maps be it UT3, UT.

Sir Breeze is a fictional professional, a forum Jock.
He ain't came up with jack sheet around here so far, what a waste of brains.

Now go ahead and let your non hired henchman and punks kids get me banned, time for the torch to change hands anyway.
Epic needs some help as well.

The NEW anti Obama, "ANTI ELITE" mapping site coming soon.

(anti elite) refers to not being like the awesome mapper page, WE NEED talent, no after the map, "eliteness", we NEED COMMETS again.

It Will be my new act in my life, am serious, all are invited, WE NEED a damn place for UT all versions including Unreal.

Pray for me, I need help as well, just gotta happen !!!!

Be a great day to see all the new and old maps with comments again.
of course ban me with your stupid asinine rules again.!!

OH and no bans unless you are trying to circumvent the system, I support free speech.
all but cussing.

Promises, promises, I will try very hard to not let you all down like we have been.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
wtf_fist the brilliant -> That's like shooting his own foot, whilst standing beneath a tree during a thunderstorm and dangling a cyanide pill on his tongue. Wearing nothing but a tutu. Isn't it ?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Nalicity must rise again. It's so boring..dead now. There's hardly anyone posting, aside from in "other stuff" but well.. that isn't much either, sure isn't the main reason why I want to read these forums...been browsing site/forums since 2000 and nc has always been my main resource for maps. I don't know what more to say, because it won't speed up anything but I just wanted to get this off my chest.

I'm patient though. And hopeful.

Last edited: