Worst Map Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tresset

The Great Azure Dragon
Dec 19, 2005
St. Paul, MN
I'm not talking plain bad here. I'm talking the kind of map that map that makes you want to kill the author. The kind you want to rate -10. The kind that deserves a special mention in the forums.

Honestly though, half the reason I started this was for people to take notice of fetlagg.

The other half is to find out peoples absolute least favorite map.

Last edited:

Tresset

The Great Azure Dragon
Dec 19, 2005
St. Paul, MN
I act on impulse too much. I forgot that you can do a search for low scoring maps but not low scoring screen shots when I made this thread. It would actualy be fine by me if this thread died.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
nude_monster said:
Doing a quick search on NC site I found (reviewer's score):

-28 UT99 and 1 UT2k4 map that scored 0.5
-35 UT99 and 1 UT2k4 map that scored 1.0
-70!! UT99 and 2 UT2k4 maps that scored a big 0
-Even more 0s, 1s and 0.5s given by players.

All maps come along with "don't download", "WTF?", "...", "no", etc.

I can't decide which one is the worst, it's a DRAW.

Obviously due to UT's age there are tons of maps compared to UT2004...

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Far as I am concerned UT is stil outdoing ut04, even more now, uut04 lost it's chime.
I looked on the servers all DM was 938 for ut04 and 2300 for ut.
And whoever said that ut04 has more players for non dm games is full of it,DM is still and will allways be the top dog.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I had scimitar, back in newbie days. Nothing special about that map. Colours make me think of deck-16][, which is hideous. Never liked that map's looks.

And hell yes, there's faaaaar worse out there ;-)