When is the next version realeased?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

the_ROCK

Just wondering when the next version of INF will be relesed! Please let it be soon.
teeth.gif

D

DaddyBone

From what I've been told, the next version should be out sometime this week (if all goes well). It should rid us of that nasty little cheat in standoff, when peeps die and log back into the server, as well as some tasty new weap skins and weaps, and of course, the latest in patches and fixes. For more info, check the main page, they have A LOT of info on the new release there!

W

Warren

It's looking good so far for sometime this week! MANY bugs fixed and features tweaked. I'll be finishing up the Robar animations once I get home on Monday and we'll spend some serious time testing everything to make sure it works before we release. In the next couple days I'll be posting a list of all the fixes Catalyst was able to do- pretty good size! More than anything we want to make sure 2.5 is as bug free as possible- and I'm sure you all agree.