Official Site/Forum Issues Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Jah. It reports back "invalid file" every time, it seems. I tried a JPEG and PNG and then stuck the JPEG on my server, all with the same result. 120x120 and less than 14.6 KB in both cases.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
yeah we did something weird with the attachments before and that didn't copy over well. I still need to look into several issues we are having right now, but I worked on the getting the site back up for about 18 hours over the past two days, so it will have to wait a bit longer :)

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
At saturday I got the impossibility to go in the site and after that impossible to ga at file works and most links in this site :(

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The timezone is wrong and the date is wrong, so there :) We're not worrying about it for now.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
That smiley should be working now. It was on a hosted site that hadn't been brought up yet. Avatar and attachment uploads should also be working again.