MP_Pipeline Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Nice job Mozi, did you make this map with sniping in mind? It looks like a sniper map. =D Which is a great thing. Good use of the assets at your disposal. From what I see everything looks great. 1 suggestion though. I would use some trash decals in some areas to break up the ground. Thats my only suggestion and that is by no means criticism just an idea. A very solid release!!! Nice job

Checked out your page. Guys check this out. More Mozi stuff for UT 3 http://mozidesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/im2-final1.jpg

That looks awesome. Almost a 1on1 Idoma remake in style. Nice

Last edited:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Nice job Mozi, did you make this map with sniping in mind? It looks like a sniper map. =D Which is a great thing. Good use of the assets at your disposal. From what I see everything looks great. 1 suggestion though. I would use some trash decals in some areas to break up the ground. Thats my only suggestion and that is by no means criticism just an idea. A very solid release!!! Nice job

Checked out your page. Guys check this out. More Mozi stuff for UT 3 http://mozidesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/im2-final1.jpg

That looks awesome. Almost a 1on1 Idoma remake in style. Nice

I did not intend the level to be a sniper map, but there is no rifle in this level, but with weapon swap you can put it back in, however with the rifle from the top center you can see the entire level and dominate people easily if you are good shot. I personally felt that having the rifle as a default weapon would be too powerful.

Yeah about that UT 3 screen, that's all you will see for now. :)