Oh my god!!!! Help me!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeybutt

Banned
May 14, 2004
Guys, I just spotted a ghost online, in one of the XMP game servers. I think it's haunting me. Someone call ghostbusters or something. I think it's a ghey ghost and wants to have wild ghey sex with me. What should I do?

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
stay away from the lube factory and if all else fails buy a ghey ghost condom to protect urself from ghostoreah and criptopians disease.!

after the deed has taken place be sure to visit SGR (Survivors of Ghost Rape) Center.

Good luck with your haunting problems.

Maybe if you tell him the truth in that ur female this ghey ghost will go away? :p

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
You saw a ghost? Well then what the hell are you doing posting about it here? Go to the PacMan forums. I'm sure they have some at Atari's site.

-Myr

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
And you people wonder why most players abandoned this game.

grDarkdoc

Eternal~Cypha
Apr 20, 2004
Buddy I think you have gone of teh deep end with this stuff. I think you are the one thats ghey.

Status
Not open for further replies.