How do I change my posting status?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vanilla

Hi. My name is Vanilla. I'm an IHaholic.
Jan 30, 2000
San Diego,CA USA
right now im "experienced", and i wanna change it to : "teeny-bopper" how do i do it?

------------------
The world's best quote:
"Boom!" -Boom|PuF
;)

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Go to Edit Profile on your left...there should be a box saying Edit Status or something.

You will have to put down a reason why and all that rubbish, but you'll have to wait a while for it to change.

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
:(

I've been waiting almost a month. I've submitted it like every 3 or 4 days. No one will grant my custom status. ANY custom status I request...

/me is still sad about that

bullet2.gif

Ms. Troll

The Diamond in the Clan of Spam
--Flag Camper and TDM Grrl for ]LoL[

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Troll: go ***** at Yellow5. He's the man in charge of changing statuses.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I thought it was Stallion who handled that??

Its not just you Troll. Even the near God-like are having problems. :(

/me still wants to be the Rumpshaker. Spelunky-like stopped being funny to me a few hundred posts ago.

bullet2.gif

Boom, Boom, Boom, let's go back to my room! Where we can do it all night, and I can make you feel right! Oooooooooo!
]LoL[Boom|PuF