Just Some Thoughts...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianPsycho

Feb 17, 2004
www.free-monkey.com
Daedalus said:
I know this. That's why I'd love to become a moderator of this forum. I wouldn't put up with a single post or anything of this nature. It's too immature and shouldn't be tolerated to the degree that it is at this forum.

As a mod you can't be on 24/7.

You might have noticed that of late all flamewars and/or retarded threads have been either closed or deleted. I'll go so far as to say that the most negative thread on the first page is..this thread.

Having some sort of nazi-admin on this board who closes/deletes anything and everything which isn't to his liking isn't really the intention.

As for banning - Moderators don't have that ability, you need an admin for that, and they really don't ban on a whim.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Indian you are the only mod I see much of. And it appears that you have your hands full. You are right, we don't need a nazi mod, I"ve been on board like that and it is just as worse as having retards spamming threads. I think its more the general attitude of the posters thats causing the problems than mods not keeping a closer eye on things. I guess this is more a plea to the community to stop the nonsense., than anythign else.

XBrotha

[_X_]IGnite
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta, GA
www.thexclan.com
Nice thread, I think most people are starting to see, we have to start to come together to weed out the bad... I really think XMP is going to be ok. You are Right Loki, i havn't seen a TKer in a while on our server. That is a great sign.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
ok Butt_Plug.... enough with ur annoying stupidity meet the awsome feature of Ignore! :D have a nice life

Status
Not open for further replies.