ucc make compiles wrong game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

conscripted

Mar 1, 2004
australia
hages.net
I'm reading the UDN myfirstExample stuff and the wiki scripting tut, and I go to compile what I've just done for runtime, and it compiles the scripts in ut2004.. I've looked at the path enviromental variables and there are paths for the games (2003,2004 and runtime) but 2004 is the only one getting compiled. Im running ucc make in the runtime directory, and have set up the .ini files as per the tutorial for my first example. the path enviro vars have the runtime first in line, followed by 2004. I have exported the scripts for runtime and 2003, but have not exported scripts for 2004.

I've looked though wiki and udn but haven't found much help on this problem

am I missing something rather obvious or is this as odd to other poeple as it seems?