Switch Medic and Mechanic shotgun? Yes or No?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Switch mechanic shotgun with medic shotgun?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Perhaps the pump action shotty could fire off two shells in quick succession "buh bam!" with the secondary fire since the model has two barrels.

The downside would be that you'd have to pump it once before firing again. (longer refire delay after a double shot)

FoxDF

Guy with 8fps
Jul 13, 2005
Germany
www.greyfoxstudios.de
hmmm, well, i like the Macha Shotgune more, and i mostly play the Mecha, so i would like it if its still will be his weapon... But it could use a secondary fire, iron sights or another ammo would be cool

Ownzbr

Feb 6, 2010
how someguy said :
Give the Mech SHotty a Double Barrel Shot , but slower PUmp before firing again
but also give medic Shot a clip of ammo , so its a weak shot with no ability of both barrels but faster reload and firing.or the medic shot could be like a AA12 that fires automatic =] when pressed Alternate Fire Button.

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
how someguy said :
Give the Mech SHotty a Double Barrel Shot , but slower PUmp before firing again
but also give medic Shot a clip of ammo , so its a weak shot with no ability of both barrels but faster reload and firing.or the medic shot could be like a AA12 that fires automatic =] when pressed Alternate Fire Button.

IT LIVES!!!! lol :lol:

I don't think this community is really alive anymore (sadly). It is undead now.