FragBU EU?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wowbagger

Curing the infection...
May 20, 2000
Sweden
Visit site

Hush ;)

Thanks for the sticky btw :)

Heres some Demos of 3 of the games played,
CTF-Reflection
CTF-OmcronDawn
CTF-Coret

These demos will be replaced next week so get them while their hot :)

We did try CTF-Safeguard but that turned out to be a "servercleaner" :(
We went from 10 players to 4, i dont think its either the map or the redirect (people say its fast) but rather that new maps "scare" them. Too bad, its a pretty good map, atleast for pubbing.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I would've stayed but I lost connection during load of OmicronDawn and then it could just go live in a trashcan after that.

I find it funny that my pc has it's .demo file set to hl2. Going to be a fun watch lol.

Deapblade

Jul 15, 2004
Hmm I really really love this idea. Sorry for my slow notice. I was to busy dodging whiners down the comments thread. :)

I'll try to be there as well. Thanks allot!

EDIT: BTW, Stickey please!!!

Last edited:

dmfisk

Feb 24, 2008
Denmark
A simple question,
Is there any interest among the EU members here on BU in doing the same thing as FragBU but with a Euro server and CET times?

Yes pleeeeeeeease.. It will eliminate the two problems: ping and time :)

Wowbagger

Curing the infection...
May 20, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
We will try and keep this going as long as people show up :)
Wed, Fri and Saturdays. 21:00CET....ish

Small, small request, could one of the admins remove the questionmark in the topic?

Edit: damn youre quick ;)

Last edited:

Vigil

Jan 20, 2008
Do guys there play as a team or is everyone in DM mode like all other public CTF servers?

Wowbagger

Curing the infection...
May 20, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
I will play when i can, really busy right now though. What times\days are people playing?

Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays @ 21:00CET

Hope to see you guys there tonight.

Vigil, atm were dont use VoiceCom so theres some Dm i guess but theres been lots of very tight games.

Wowbagger

Curing the infection...
May 20, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Last night the server was full between 21:00 and 23:00 and some very nice games were had :)
As soon that we get 3-4 people on the server it always get full after a few minutes.

We tried the CTF-Pistola map and it was really good imho.