UT3 DM-UntoldStorage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mclogenog

I put the lol in philology
Name: DM-UntoldStorage

Compatibility: built with 2.1 Titan patch. No titan content used.

Description: DM-UntoldStorage is designed as a silly-fun rocket (or instagib) arena. I recommend three players.

Screenshots:

untoldstorage_final_03.jpg

untoldstorage_final_01.jpg

untoldstorage_final_02.jpg

untoldstorage_final_04.jpg

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22935342/DM-UntoldStorage.zip

Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?993t2xeft8zz18n

Homepage: http://mclogenog.wordpress.com

Last edited:

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
Really nice little map!
I like the simplicity of the textures and how crisp the shadows are.
Can't really go in-depth about the game play because given that it's a silly-fun rocket (or instagib) arena it's completely down to personal taste whether you like it or not.
I, however, do like it a lot :D

EmoLevelDesigner

May 30, 2012
Feels like this map is a minimum of looking good. Make layout or textures or geometry a little worse, and it would stop looking that good.

Looks like it's a lot easier to hit the bots here than in other maps. They won only when I set the skill level to hardest. Probably due to these cramped spaces and predictable movement towards the armor.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
good one!

I like the classic layout with some window jumping possibilities, good weapon placement and flow, nice lighting/shadows, clean textures/colors but needs better skybox. What! No flak cannon! Oh, yeh, it’s designed as a rocket/instagib arena; although, replacing the biorifle with the flak cannon would be cool. The lift where I thought I needed to dodge-side-jump was a surprise and I like how you can sometimes wait in the middle and nail someone going for armor.

Mclogenog

I put the lol in philology
I like the classic layout with some window jumping possibilities, good weapon placement and flow, nice lighting/shadows, clean textures/colors but needs better skybox. What! No flak cannon! Oh, yeh, it’s designed as a rocket/instagib arena; although, replacing the biorifle with the flak cannon would be cool. The lift where I thought I needed to dodge-side-jump was a surprise and I like how you can sometimes wait in the middle and nail someone going for armor.

Thanks! (I might be the only person in the unreal community who likes the Bio Rifle...) :p

Thrallala

Wait, if you're here then that means...
May 11, 2008
Under the bridge downtown.
Simple layout but textures are great and it's a lot of fun to play, good job!

ps, I like the Bio Rifle too! (the old one from UT99, UT2K3 and UT2k4 was crap though)

stevelois

Aug 31, 2009
stevelois.com
Once again, I'm very impress by the map complex geometry. The custom textures are simple but very elegant and clean :D

I expected crisper shadows since it's a BSP map & we can see some seas at other spots but I can say the overall look of this level is awesome & a keeper in my book !

THX for sharing, awesome work :)