Red Orchestra 2.0 May 7th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
Brace yourselves boys and girls, Red Orchestra 2.0 for UT2004 will be avaliable for download May 7th. It is possible it might slip if they need the extra time, but hopefully a smooth release is in order. News from the fontline is that they've moved homes and are now located at http://redorchestramod.gameservers.net/. With the move comes a slaw of new media, looks pretty nice from where I'm sitting, worth checking out for sure. They're also holding a Chat 'n Frag session for the release:

To kick off the launch in style, our friends at IGN / Gamespy have invited the RO community to a ritual Chat ‘n Frag.

“What's a Chat ‘n Frag?” Glad you asked. While you're busy downloading the install file for Red Orchestra, take a few moments to chat with the development team. Complete information can be found at Gamespy's RO Chat ‘n Frag page. Once you're done downloading, jump on the Gamespy Arcade server for a few frag filled rounds of Red Orchestra to kick off the weekend! Keep in mind, however, the release date MAY change. The chances are quite low as we're working extremely hard on this upcoming release, but if something comes up and we find it necesary to delay it a few days, we will do so. Keep that in mind.

Date: Friday, May 7th, 2004 (Unless release date changes)
Time: 5pm Eastern (2pm Pacific, 10pm GMT)

Red Orchestra - BU ModWorks profile.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Firsties. ...? :D I am looking forward to this release. The first release was truly an impressive accomplishment, I'd like to see what they've done this time around.