Which PC game has the sexiest women?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
This is to remove that nasty image from our minds.

aahhh chun li:D
chunli-tvc1.jpg

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Western PC games I think has the worst looking characters in gaming full stop. There's just never any vision or inspiration behind them and they just kinda go by the books, "oh I guess we gotta do leather straps and things, I hear that's pretty cool".

I've always had a creepy thing for beefy characters, so I'll second chunner and cammy <3

I tend to refer to this one mostly for trolling my friend who really gets on my case about it, but I must admit it's rooted in some kind of messed up truth~

iwd2_0107d04.jpg

I suppose it's not exactly someone I'd approach in a bar, but when I'm geeking out over building my rpg party I'd rather have that than some dainty elf in stiletto heels.

Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
UT3's Xeno models, followed by Mass Effect's supporting character (the human one with the actress from Chuck) and the various blue aliens, or Street Fighter 4's Chun Li, amongst the PC games that I've played. The Bayonetta character would be a candidate if that was a PC game.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Western PC games I think has the worst looking characters in gaming full stop. There's just never any vision or inspiration behind them and they just kinda go by the books, "oh I guess we gotta do leather straps and things, I hear that's pretty cool".

I've always had a creepy thing for beefy characters, so I'll second chunner and cammy <3

I tend to refer to this one mostly for trolling my friend who really gets on my case about it, but I must admit it's rooted in some kind of messed up truth~

iwd2_0107d04.jpg

I suppose it's not exactly someone I'd approach in a bar, but when I'm geeking out over building my rpg party I'd rather have that than some dainty elf in stiletto heels.

NO NO NO

ffs she has an 11 o'clock shadow
:O

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
League of Legends has some really sexy characters that have some interesting, not boring, design.

I think this would be MADXWs most played champion if she played. :lol:

Orianna_Splash_3.jpg

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Perhaps, but actually I would say EDI is the sexiest now. I don't know what I said in my original post in this thread. But now it's EDI.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Yep, but not since Mass Effect 3. Beautiful :(

GLaDOS is still very excellent though.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
[SCREENSHOT]http://i.minus.com/iZTMjsdWo2Mor.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Riven from League of Legends is pretty awesome too. League of Legends has a lot of good looking female champions. The presence of skins only helps this. This is actually a Riven skin, but it was how she was supposed to look originally, before they reworked her lore.