EveryOne Read This I Have A Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
you could have had this entire discussion in IRC!
comma comma mad face lol

but seriously.
talking to girls is easy peasy lemon squeasy. or at least it shouldn't be as hard as some guys make it out to be. they're just people man. I was shy when I was young but at some point I realized that the anxiety or whatever is all in your mind.

talk to a girl like you'd talk to a guy.
the problem is that guys go into a conversation with a chick based on "I want to be in you" and that alters their behavior, even if subconsciously. you can't go into it like that. sure, that may very well be the goal, but if you're ever going to relax and be yourself (thus exuding confidence; the primary trait that women are attracted to) you need to just treat the approach and conversation like any other.

cold open. don't come up with lines because women can spot them.
be yourself; which sounds like the lamest and oldest advice there is but it's true. just talk. just start talking. assuming the girl you're interested in is from an environment you both share (like work, school, etc), then open with that; something you have in common even if you think it's gay. but you want to be natural, this will disarm a woman much better than if you appear like you're trying to be suave or have an agenda.

girl wants to be treated like an equal, not a conquest.
my most successful relationships have all started from total innocence. shooting the sh*t after class, gossiping about someone from work, etc.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
[SCREENSHOT]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101891&stc=1&d=1307932243[/SCREENSHOT]

Attachments

• howdoiapproachthisgirl2.png
    howdoiapproachthisgirl2.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 140
One question I have, I know girls are into a man who dresses well. I guess I normally wear my Nikes and Adidas Sweater, so Im a pretty cool guy. I normally wear Camo pants, because I know girls like military. Well I think I know. What do you guys think? Have any tips?

I have a simpsons tshirt that girls like, but I only wear that 2 day a week, sometimes 3

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
i have one of these in a size XXXL
4q8oV.jpg
bitches love it

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
you know if she isnt impressed by your bitchin new muscle shirt that shows off your bitchin ass nipples you should sneak in to her house when shes a sleep and Pour a can of 7 -Up on her menstruating pussy and eat her out, when she wakes up she'll be all like "oh god be my babby boo" and you got your self a girlfriend