general rant thred

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Well i went back later and played and after sketch and detta left i was accused of aimbotting LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not really a rant but dunno where else to put this.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
yeah how come some ppl can do loads of damage
i had 600+ health in a jugger and one rocket blew it up WTF
pfft as a gunner i dont hate the other classes (they dont live very long) i hate other gunners

Mar 6, 2004
Indian said:
Only obvious because you constantly whine about Gunners and Techs.
Every class hates the other two classes, it's one of the things that makes this game so cool ;)
Only whine about gunners and gassers ;)

Mar 6, 2004
flack ho said:
yeah how come some ppl can do loads of damage
i had 600+ health in a jugger and one rocket blew it up WTF
pfft as a gunner i dont hate the other classes (they dont live very long) i hate other gunners

Sometimes vehicles just blow up without any help also...has to be a glitch or wtf?

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
Ok my rant. Jump into a server the other night:

"{NoBull}, what are you doing"
"I ran to get an arti, like I'm supposed to."
"No we're playing DeathMatch"

::looks around stupidly in his room:: What game are we playing? Oh thats right, I left Unreal Tourney uninstalled, but someone else decided to jump into a team-based game to ****ing play dm. Ask {NoBull}Omega [if he remembers that is]. I hate this type of **** that happens.

My rant over, continue!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Everytime i go to the jolt 1 server there's always someone who i'm convinced of cheating :mad: this guy keeps getting 400 points for a kill, but he got 300 points for killing me with his auto turret, complete bs :mad: 2100 points for 4 kills in 3 minutes (2 were arti kills) he might aswell have 10000 points :mad: :mad: :mad:.

Last edited:

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
Interesting to see that, after not having been here for a while, many of the complaints are the same. Maybe XMP should have a newbie boot-camp server?

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
I'm sick of when you say "dont go in here cuz i'm usign this as defense" they take it and drive off. I was in this server and i said don't go in the tank cuz i was sitting waiting for the arti carrier to come to shoot him and this guy comes ignores what i said and drives the tank, gets it blown up, dies and i die froma rocket turret...some people :mad:

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
lol a few games before i fragged those 9 raptors :eek: thier was one guy dartin about in the raptor driving into other vehicles and running over everyone. it was funny but pointless.
i hate it when ppl take my lovely big juggernaught cannon from where i left it to bloast anyone who touches the node.
don't believe anything when they say it's for defence NO ONE DEFENDS ANYMORE

DoomHammeR

Leader of the Orcish Horde
Mar 7, 2004
Dark side of the moon
Just happened:

On Sirocco, 30 sec left me and some guy steal the last arti's, he hops in the raptor and leaves me behind, he can register, I (of course) die. Match over, we didn't win (we should have) and he goes on about how many frags he made, how many points he has. :rolleyes:
When I say something about it, no response.
Now everybody will start about n00bs and stuff but this guy had over 14k so its not just n00bs who lack tactics.
Well, that feels much better. :D

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
DoomHammeR said:
Just happened:

On Sirocco, 30 sec left me and some guy steal the last arti's, he hops in the raptor and leaves me behind, he can register, I (of course) die. Match over, we didn't win (we should have) and he goes on about how many frags he made, how many points he has. :rolleyes:
When I say something about it, no response.
Now everybody will start about n00bs and stuff but this guy had over 14k so its not just n00bs who lack tactics.
Well, that feels much better. :D

That **** happens to me all the time, getting left behind. The only time ever leave anyone behind is if I'm sitting in a raptor w/ very little health and the guy/gal [never know sometimes] that went in with me is nowhere to be found (Sunset Beach for example). And of course I am under fire. :rolleyes:

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
my general rule for vehicles (XMP or ONS), I'll hang out for a second and offer a ride, but if no one's around, or they don't hop on, at the count of 3 I say "screw em" and I'm gone. I'm a warrior, not a valet attendant. I'll wait but not forever.

Mar 6, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
That **** happens to me all the time, getting left behind. The only time ever leave anyone behind is if I'm sitting in a raptor w/ very little health and the guy/gal [never know sometimes] that went in with me is nowhere to be found (Sunset Beach for example). And of course I am under fire. :rolleyes:

Same here but i just go around the block instead of the city if you get my saying ;) and come back to pick him/her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.