Sig Test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
This is my new sig.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
04cc8c80.gif
</p>
<p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill, No Mercy</font> </p>

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
WORK DAMN IT!!!

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
04cc8c80.gif
</p>
<p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill, No Mercy</font> </p>

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Aaaaarrrrhhhh. :mad: .

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
04cc8c80.gif
</p>

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Post it as an attachment, then right click on the picture. There should be a url somewhere tin there. highlight and copy it. click the IMAGE BUTTON. paste the URL there.

Lizzy Borden took an axe...

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Now work.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>
<p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill ,No Mercy</font> </p></font>

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
New sig what do you think?

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>
<p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill ,No Mercy</font> </p></font>

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Or this?

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
How does this look? Or would the Ranger patch look better with "Ranger's Leed The Way" under neeth it?

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
I don't know who drew it i picked it up of a web site somewhere but i agrre it looks good, i'm torn between the snipers or the ranger patch at the moment but the snipers have 1 vote now :) .

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
OK... 1 for the snipers and 1 for the ranger,
Come on people help me out.

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i like the soldiers if you can bumb the text up underneath better. i've seen that damn sniper pic used for too many sigs and i'm sick of it. plus it's typically a good idea to give whoever made the image credit i think. if it's hand drawn and has the artists sig on it i think that's ok but otherwise it should be noted that you didn't make it. that goes for alot of people in here.

firetatanka.jpg

FEAR!
http://www.geocities.com/lord_bunker/

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
What Soldiers?

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
page
</p>