The Shut The Fuck Up and Listen to Each Other Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
The really funny thing is I put that tag in the wrong thread. I put it up after reading your post about how you cheated death on a insane number of ways, but this is not the thread. Oh alcohol...

It was, but I deleted the comment. I know I have mentioned the lightning thing before but I but don't really talk about them that much. Plus it seemed to have killed the thread.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
20120814.gif

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
My honest opinion on weed is I'd do it occasionally if it was legal, but its not, so I don't want to risk getting my young life ruined over stupid shit. Also, people that do smoke weed everyday are insufferable and terrible to be around.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I wouldn't recommend smoking every day anyway, and I love the shit.

but it's not economical. unless you're rich I suppose.
also, if you're smoking every day that means you probably don't have anything going for you in life. it's a bad sign either way.

maybe if I didn't have to work or go to class AND had money to burn...

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I wouldn't recommend smoking every day anyway, and I love the shit.

but it's not economical. unless you're rich I suppose.
also, if you're smoking every day that means you probably don't have anything going for you in life. it's a bad sign either way.

maybe if I didn't have to work or go to class AND had money to burn...
What I want to know is why do smokers get so many passes at work? I have worked for several companies where it is frowned on for regular employees to take more than two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, but nobody cares when a party of smokers disappears for 20 minutes of every hour.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
What I want to know is why do smokers get so many passes at work? I have worked for several companies where it is frowned on for regular employees to take more than two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, but nobody cares when a party of smokers disappears for 20 minutes of every hour.

Because in the old days when smoking was cool and made you healthy you were allowed to smoke at your desk, later when it started killing folks and the nasty people in charge started saying you weren't allowed to smoke in-doors anymore I guess saying you couldn't smoke at all was considered a little too much. (Most likely as the managers were smoking too) So smoking out-doors was born and had to be done at your own leisure because you're only not allowed to do it at your desk because your self-centred colleagues don't want cancer...

TBH I don't think it's unpopular for offices to instigate rules about how often you can take smoking breaks these days, not in my experience anyway but it is unpopular to be the guy to demand that rules be put in place.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Q: How do you find your religious or nonreligious leanings improve your life?
A: I think my religious leanings have helped me to be more patient with others and allow me to be in a generally better mood than others because I have so much hope and faith that God will see fit to give me a good life.

Q: Do you think there are any disadvantages to your personal outlook?
A: The only one I can think of is that I often see more good in people than they actually have. I'm often let done by people I have high hopes for. This also makes me an easy target to be taken advantage of because I have a big heart and want to help others usually provided they are following the rules.

Q: How do you think your life might be different if you "switched sides"?
A: This is the best of all of these questions. Wow! Without God watching I can't imagine the things I would accomplish. I'd be mean. Real mean. I'd be pretty cut throat to get ahead instead of helpful to others at all costs. I'd be a rich democrat for sure. No joke. I'd live a lot larger that I am right now. That is for sure. My life would be real different. Thank God though for my next answer!

Q: Have you ever doubted your position? How seriously?
A: No. Never! I have felt a special awareness of God in my life for my entire life. While I haven't always walked the path that Jesus would want me to walk, I have always known my place in God's world and have tried to enjoy it and make it enjoyable for as many others as possible. The closest thing I can relate it to is being home alone. You know the rules and often follow them even when Mom and Dad are gone. Well, for me...God is never not home. EVER! That is the way I like it too.

I think I'm allowed to add a question right? Here it is then: You hear all of your life about how you only use a small percentage of your brain. You hear all of your life that most of our planet is still undiscovered as in the places in the ocean too deep for us to explore properly. You know that things that seem to be impossible are all around us like anything going "FOREVER" yet numbers do. A geometric line can go forever. Space in our universe goes on forever. My wedding ring has no start or end yet goes around forever. Everything can keep getting twice as big or twice as small and they can do that "FOREVER". If get half-way home forever you will ever get home forever.

If something (anything) can go forever don't you think then that all things must eventually be possible? If so, why be hell-bent against believing in God? The odds are way better that there is more out there than here. Based on that I think the odds are far better God exists than not. So that leads to my question: Do you feel you have gained so much knowledge here "during your massive existence here on earth" that you can honestly say and feel God does not exist in the event you are a non-believer?

Thanks for your time.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Your question is really a battle-cry, straining to incite a completely vacuous debate. Please, let the floodgates hold fast.

36 posts of non-debate and counting, gentlemen.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
You hear all of your life about how you only use a small percentage of your brain.

Not answering the question or responding to any other element of the statement but i just wanted to mention that this part is actually a misconception.
The purpose for all parts of the brain has now been discovered for the most part.
We might not use all of it all the time but we use the parts we need when appropriate. :)

Last edited: