The Chronicles of Spellborn: Official Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Spellborn International, makers of the Unreal Engine 2.5-powered MMORPG The Chronicles of Spellborn, have released the first official trailer of the game, chock full of ingame footage.

The Chronicles of Spellborn will bring gamers to a fantasy world rife with hidden secrets and adventures. Questing with a group of heroes one day, embark on clan conquest the next and engage in the politics of the governing high houses the following. A world where players create their own future amidst fellow players as they seek out adventure, interact with other characters and discover truths that lie hidden in history.

But remember: What lies hidden must be found.
The Trailer comes in both Quicktime and Windows Media Formats, and in Low and High Resolutions.

Last edited:

leafo

spoiled toothpaste
Mar 29, 2005
Personally, I dont think this is going to do too good, the graphics are outdated for todays standards. The map design looked simplistic and the lighting and texture detail wasnt that great. The only thing that is going to save it is good presentation and gameplay, and I hope it has that because it does seem to have some appeal. But getting into the mmorpg market is hard now with WoW running things.

NozzeM

Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
Please keep in mind that it's environments are huge, much much larger than any ut2004 map (even the largest ons maps). That's why some of it may seem a little bit low poly.

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
Richyb said:
Well it looks great to me, i like the look of it, though i still play lemming.:)

Goodie! I still play Turrican! Let's gather Amiga users and conquer the offtopic forum! :D:tup: