Speaking of computer cases (word of advice against reviews)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Well you probably all know that one should be carefull when reading review. I just came across this one and it somewhat struck me as I have a very similar computer case.

http://www.maxitmag.co.uk/article.php?articleID=275

This review is about the Lian Li PC73-SL, which is basically a PC6070 (the one I have) on steroids. They conclude, without much hesitation " Like the design, it's simply brilliant. Probably the best case ever made ever! "

What they forget to tell you is that they, obviously, didn't try it out. On the PC6070, there is a major overheating problem due to the lack of airflow. Because of the neat sealed door (it acutally looks very cool in part because of that door), the *only* air intake is below the case, in the front and is only about 0.75 by 5 inches wide (~26 square cm). For such a large case it is very small. The PC73-SL is looking like it have the same type of air intake. Furthermore, in front of that tiny air intake, there is an air filter. Nice you think? Think again! With an intake that low, near the ground, it gets filled with dust pretty fast... and with such a small intake, you can't afford that.

So I got 2 conclusions... first, the PC73-SL being about twice as big as the PC6070, will most certainly have important overheating problems with high-end hardware. Second, you got to be carefull when you check out reviews online. Make sure you know what they tested and, even more important, what they didn't. It's not because they got a picture of a chick on the case that it's any good.