The Tower org posted at the main forums

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
You know, I know helluva lot of trigger combinations ranging from aircraft bombing the crap out of a place, tanks blowing up walls, launching missiles, breaking stuf, exploding machines, and so on and so forth. Why don'y you send me the SP map outlines now? So I can help with those triggers 'n' movers, decorating and stuff. Oh, and a very important tip on SP, movers and triggers actually IMMERSE the players into the action making them believe their interactive world is real cool. Try making a canyon. When you arrive into the canyon, a plain is triggered to cross by and launch warheads all over the place. That's a good immersing event.

Okay... Back in Steven Mountain Base: I've finished blue team's flag room. Although, I'll still make the sniper nest there along with the corridor to red base. Since a base wholly connected to a cave seems not too natural, feels strange actually. I'll have to improvise that part. One portion of the map will have to pretend as a wall with a hole blasted by a red base tank. The tank is non-interactive though unless you want it to shoot continously.