The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
losing from one of the most talented teams in the world is no shame.
If they weren't as inexperienced it would have been a rout.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
losing from one of the most talented teams in the world is no shame.

USA would have a very talented team if they stopped focusing on the wrong football
troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Man. Getting kicked from pickup groups in 5-man dungeons. That really brings me back.
Playing healer priest (disc) with the best gear in the game, just grinding some dungeons. The tank slowly waddles along, pulling one pack at a time. Screw this, I'll pull the next 1/4 of the dungeon and tank it myself.

Then I got kicked because the tank couldn't cope.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Man. Getting kicked from pickup groups in 5-man dungeons. That really brings me back.
Playing healer priest (disc) with the best gear in the game, just grinding some dungeons. The tank slowly waddles along, pulling one pack at a time. Screw this, I'll pull the next 1/4 of the dungeon and tank it myself.

Then I got kicked because the tank couldn't cope.

Yeah, those tanks suck. I rarely run 5-mans anymore. I just log in, do my dailies and then do arena, or BGs. I can't be bothered with grinding anything. I just love killing other players.

I did kick over some sand castles last night. I love going to a Horde small village and killing all the NPCs.(especially the griffon masters *cums*) The rage people get when they can't fly to where they need to go is still great lols for me. :D

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
If you want to have fun in 5-man dungeons, you gotta get drunk and then play tank. It's great.

Nobody wants to kick the tank after all, so you can pretty much get away with anything.