***PLEASE READ EVERYONE***

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|xF|that_guy-j

Jul 19, 2004
well to start recently i've started my own clan ED (eternal damnation) theres not many of us but we're tryin . recently we scrimmed pet with the help from nbk-red and nbk-lews which thx guys alot ,we did lose but our first scrim so no big deal (so don't feel all high and mighty ;) ). "MOST" of them were cool about it and understand we're new some of the others :\ what can i say . i didn't come here to trash talk pet . im actually posting this to thank the guys that have helped ( nbk , vengance-x-xF,jago,some of the other DE guys and others here and there . i know we're new and we're the not THE BEST but if it wasn't for new clans this game would die , which sadly it's slowly doing so . but to sit around and call us noobs or **** like that , honestly whats the point we're not gonna stop playing . so all the guys that i've gotten to know it's you guys that make this game, not your random cocky player that thinks he's better than all . so i've said my peace and i know im gonna catch hell from this thread but oh well go ahead say what you gotta say .that this thread sux or whatever go ahead it just shows who those cocky players are that ruin this game for everyone . thx again to all those guys that have been cool and have helped us out in the past ,
TGJ #ed-xmp

Last edited:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
hey thanks for the games, i came in a little late but got to catch a map or two, its great to see there is still future for xmp in america! I didn't know it was your first scrim until red told me afterwards, hope crow didn't get ya down, he's just a big bundle 'o love! you just gotta know what he likes to eat (worms and seed).

<3

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
PETsnake said:
hey thanks for the games, i came in a little late but got to catch a map or two, its great to see there is still future for xmp in america! I didn't know it was your first scrim until red told me afterwards, hope crow didn't get ya down, he's just a big bundle 'o love! you just gotta know what he likes to eat (worms and seed).

Crow wasn't badmouthing them was he? I don't believe it for a second!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Still wondering who this apathy guy is...What a whiner, there's more to life than [pet]crow...

I wonder how many of his last 10 posts were about me, I'd wager that at least 8 were.

Status
Not open for further replies.