Default Character

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
DaBeatard said:
That Gene Simmons model is AWESOME!!! All of KISS in make up would rule. I had all of KISS for JK2.

Simmons....Simmons...ohh ohh! You know who I need a model of? Richard Simmons!!! That would be great!!!

Last edited:

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
MULTI-THREADING HIJACK!

Scum, one thing about unliscenced KISS likenesses... KISS usually doesn't care. When I met Gene Simmons, I was wearing a custom ari-brushed t-shirt with his face on it... he took hold of it, turned to one of the people there that worked for him and said "look at that shirt... that is a GREAT shirt"

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
WebSlinger said:
MULTI-THREADING HIJACK!

Scum, one thing about unliscenced KISS likenesses... KISS usually doesn't care. When I met Gene Simmons, I was wearing a custom ari-brushed t-shirt with his face on it... he took hold of it, turned to one of the people there that worked for him and said "look at that shirt... that is a GREAT shirt"

Good for them. After all, it's free advertisement (Marvel should take a lesson ;) ).

(/me sit's on the floor by the fireplace at Webslinger's feet) "Tell us the story again, Uncle Webby, of how you met Gene Simmons. I love that story."

:)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Wouldn't that be funny as heck?!? Seeing a model of Richard Simmons running around in a little pink spandex outfit with leg warmers and liitle white sneakers, big freaking afro hair, and doing some prissy dance when he killed someone!

Oh, and the final touch - if you could find some audio clips of him. Imagine him fragging someone, then skipping way yelling "I'm a pony, I'm a pony!"

:lol:

I_LoveToKill

Danish Bastard!
Nov 11, 2001
Denmark
As I understood, its to be used with force default models.

set UnrealGame.DeathMatch bForceDefaultCharacter True

Turn it off again with:

set UnrealGame.DeathMatch bForceDefaultCharacter False

Some players I talked to could ONLY get this to work if they
typed it on the console and hit enter - if they added it manually
to the ini or bind it to a key it did not work

It works fine for me though even if I bind it, maybe this was only
a problem in the earlier patches?

After turning it on, you can switch the model with one of the
following lines:

set xGame.xPawn PlacedCharacterName Gorge
set xGame.xPawn PlacedCharacterName Sapphire
set xGame.xPawn PlacedCharacterName Malcolm
set xGame.xPawn PlacedCharacterName Mokara
set xGame.xPawn PlacedCharacterName Rapier
set xGame.xPawn PlacedCharacterName Brutalis
set xGame.xPawn PlacedCharacterName Roc

So after you do this, everybody will look like whatever
model you choose, like Gorge, nice and easy to hit :p

*NiKita*

aka Flame
Dec 6, 2002
Ohio
www.atomicrage.net
From what I've seen, the forcedmodels can only be the ones listed above. The other models included in the game aren't even an option (like Lauren) but I haven't tested it to make sure.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Haha, I hope Webby gets his Gene mdel, but if someone DOES make Richard, be sure I'll be the first to download it! :D

"You are a beautiful person!"

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
That option doesn't work with custom-skins ... it really is hardcoded to those options (I guess they wanted to avoid big yellow Syzygy as an option ...)

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
WebSlinger said:
oh, and I want one of my Gene Simmons model taunts to be fire-breathing... heck, let's do that for the Richard Simmons model too.
Nick "]x[issPoopShoot" Goodyear, whom Hanover found at INA is interested in doing the Gene Simmons model, prodided he can get the 3dstudiomax version from the author. Nick did some work for TNMT: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/125442.shtml

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
WebSlinger said:
Nick "]x[issPoopShoot" Goodyear, whom Hanover found at INA is interested in doing the Gene Simmons model, prodided he can get the 3dstudiomax version from the author. Nick did some work for TNMT: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/125442.shtml

Webby, I dang sure hope you get it. If anyone around here deserves to have a special request fullfulled, it's you! :tup:

Once you get it, let us know. I'm make sure I have it downloaded.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
DaBeat, well, he said that he would if there was enough interest... the Gene model was made back in 1999, and I haven't found any evidence of the rest of them.

RR, thanks :)