I Have An Announcement To Make

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
Here is something I'm sure Sir_Brizz would be pleased to hear. I finally got around to picking up the Unreal Deal pack during the summer sale. As of yet, I haven't got around to installing or playing the games, which is strange due to how focused I was about having it.

I wish I could get online and play some matches against those who are willing, but my laptop is still suffering from that problem of using one core for games, and the Unreal games are no different.

Still, it's good to know I finally got it.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 46

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
BeyondUnreal generally is the site you sign up to when you do already have the games

and I thought you said you missed the summer sale?

Last edited:

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
shark.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Here is something I'm sure Sir_Brizz would be pleased to hear. I finally got around to picking up the Unreal Deal pack during the summer sale. As of yet, I haven't got around to installing or playing the games, which is strange due to how focused I was about having it.

I wish I could get online and play some matches against those who are willing, but my laptop is still suffering from that problem of using one core for games, and the Unreal games are no different.

Still, it's good to know I finally got it.

With the exception of UT3 I would think that all of those would run fine on a single core. When you consider that UT99 recommended(not even minimum)
CPU: Intel Pentium 200MHz or AMD K6 200MHz or better processor
RAM: 64MB
VIDEO: 8M 3D accelerator

and UT2k4 recommended
CPU: Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1.2GHz Processor
RAM: 256MB
VIDEO: 64MB GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon Class Video Card with Hardware T&L...

My cell phone surpasses those by leaps and bounds.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
BeyondUnreal generally is the site you sign up to when you do already have the games

and I thought you said you missed the summer sale?

It isn't the rules and a person can sign up on nostalgia alone, instead of having actual copies of the games. I had the Unreal Anthology, but I never had them on Steam, as I prefer digital. As for the summer sale, I caught up on it before it was too late.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
[GU]elmur_fud;2610319 said:
With the exception of UT3 I would think that all of those would run fine on a single core. When you consider that UT99 recommended(not even minimum)

and UT2k4 recommended

My cell phone surpasses those by leaps and bounds.

Lol, it's not a matter of not meeting the system requirements. I have a dual-core pentium laptop. It's just that the game doesn't use both cores to process the instructions. I can't move my character and the touchpad at the same time. It could be the touchpad acting up due to due to dust, but this smooth gameplay experience I had before, isn't here anymore.