Goodbye Sweetheart

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I am sorry to hear this. Rukee

Recently, on the UP forums. A well known member from this community lost his sweetheart after she died of cancer. That's the second thread in the laps of 7 days. Things are not going right. :(

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I just recieved the death certificate and it lists the cause of death as respiratory arrest caused by pluminary edema caused by pleural effusion (fluid between the lungs and chest wall{which is a treatable condition}), which she was suppost to have a drain tube for. Yesterday talking to the CEO`s secratary I said I had recieved the death certificate and that I felt the health care system has taken my wife from me, and I didn`t need to recieve hospital bills for that. Two hours later she called back and said by all means, dissregard any bills I have recieved and any that may show up in the future. We`re talking tens of thousands of dollars here. The youngest daughter says that by doing that, that could be considered an addmission of guilt.
I`ve requested copies of her medical records and a copy of the autopsy report and I think we`re going to have a medical lawyer take a look at them to look for anything out of the norm.
Not a pleasant time by any meens.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Just make sure you don’t sign anything if they send you something saying you don’t have to pay the bills. They might have something in the fine print saying if you sign the papers, it also means that you are square and can’t take further action. If they are responsible for what happened, they need to pay for what they did.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
My Grandfather once had an accident at work, he fell of a heavy charge and had to go the the hospital. The doctors told him everything was ok, 2 week later he died, his head was heavily fractured, they discovered that after his death.

That was in the 80's.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
i understand doctors are human, but, considering the amount of training they go through, schooling, and the like, somthing like a collapsed lung should not have gone unnoticed.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Med mal is all about deviation from the normal and accepted standard of care. Failure to diagnose or treat gives rise to a potentially viable action ... call a lawyer.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
I concur. I hate it when crap like this happens.

My grandma died under healthcare in the highest ranking hospital in Taiwan... nurses didn't give a crap, grandma died, the nurses disappeared. Even worse because my mum and her relatives can't find the culprits.