SOB server..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

Bone

i would like to thank the guys at SOB..
catch,daddy,and f1 for runnin INF 24/7.
and for using my surgery map alot.
also warren we need to know who is dead and who lives in STANDOFF mode..it would help.
INF ROX the house!

C

Catalyst

For 3.0 there will be some sort of an icon on the scoreboard to show the dead players.

J

JediCatch

thanks!! you guys rule, and we are happy to put up a server for such an awesome mod. We do it... (dramatic pause) for the people!

Btw, F1GP is just there, he doesn't do anything! lol. j/k F1!!

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums

D

DaddyBone

Thanks, Bone! We try... We're getting closer and closer to upgrading all the servers! Hopefully, you will have even more fun in the future... Now, if I could only connect at more than 26400...

J

JediCatch

DB!! I connect at faster than you!?!? what an ironic course of events /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

[ jedi.catch ]