I remember this game...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
I actually dusted off my u2xmp tonight, twas neat aside from my 400+ ping and 14 outloss.

I blame the gypsies...

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
[pet]sparrow said:
It wasn't us gypsies, it was a marauding pack of bolshevik squirrels dressed as gypsies! It's a conspiracy!

Of course! It all seems so simple!

Bleeder said:
Funny, I still see someone running around from time to time with the old [LNS] clan tag. Maybe it's just sm0t ;)
But you know better, don't you? DON'T YOU?

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
So Pinkey leaves and Covet returns? hmmm fair trade? Better deal? Whats next? Ho quits and comes back again?

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
Whitey said:
So Pinkey leaves and Covet returns? hmmm fair trade? Better deal? Whats next? Ho quits and comes back again?

Pinky vs covet. Trade william hung for Sting...sure...any and every day of the week.

ho didnt quit...he just pretends to. :lol:

He was prolly in game over the weekend. :eek:

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Ho? He's been around for weeks. He's never gone for more than a week or so at a time. He has weird fur covered hands which prevent him from mingling in a crowd. And... Why would you use STING in an analogy? Wait.. was that supposed to be a gay joke? Could you think of someone less... Annoying? Less of a puss? Besides... I don't think Sting has a sense of humor.
And.. uhhh.. oh yeah!
Welcome back man.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Why would anyone want to use the LNS tag? Its not like we like... DID stuff as a clan... The whole clan was basically predicated on me mocking people and being made entirely out of hats. None can replicate such a thing.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
Why would anyone want to use the LNS tag? Its not like we like... DID stuff as a clan... The whole clan was basically predicated on me mocking people and being made entirely out of hats. None can replicate such a thing.
Can I be in your clan dood?

Your return can mean only one thing: Y halo ther internets. o/

Mar 6, 2004
Whitey said:
Ho? He's been around for weeks. He's never gone for more than a week or so at a time. He has weird fur covered hands which prevent him from mingling in a crowd. And... Why would you use STING in an analogy? Wait.. was that supposed to be a gay joke? Could you think of someone less... Annoying? Less of a puss? Besides... I don't think Sting has a sense of humor.
And.. uhhh.. oh yeah!
Welcome back man.

Try 5 months nub kthxbi.