Networking two computers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
John just replied again. But he`s asking you to read specs, and we all know you have a difficult time with reading comprehension.
pwned!!

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
Rukee said:
John just replied again. But he`s asking you to read specs, and we all know you have a difficult time with reading comprehension.
pwned!!

ermm.. you may wish to re-read his post...

what he said was that many newer NICs do what you are talking about and almost all gigabit ones do. Well... that's not exactly owning anyone...

and like I said you stupid ****,

congrats you have done what plenty of networking people have said never works for them, using a device that most haven't ever usedand only one has ever seen...

if that means you own me.. then "ok".. what ever

still doesn't mean jack to me.. I went out and bought a new D-Link last night for a computer that I am building, buess what, no auto switching.

good ball.

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
Give up what?

You did what only one in 20 that are better in networking than me (or at the very least doing it longer) have ever even heard of (meaning your auto switching NIC) using a process (APIP) that is more of a "shot in the dark" than a proven process to most people. Luckyat making it work.

whee.. glad you did. And you still missed what I was saying in my post about reading very carefully....

Even JohnWill didn't even call them by the right name.. and as you say.. "He is a moderator with "a whole bunch of posts"... yet he still made a mistake.. You should know that the amount of crap you post, don't nessacarrly mean iti's good crap.

So to recap..

congrats on doing something that most people woudln't think to try and do, and that Networking people that make me look like I know nothing have never even heard of except for one.. and you new buddy in a different forum couldn't even name correctly.... congrats.. wheee.. bow down in front of King Tard R. Goofball Ukee.

As far as pointing out that "other people are laughing at me"....

Most I have never spoke to before.. so why the hell should I care?

as for you laughing at me, or thinking that you own me..

you are a sad individual if you think that your opinion carries any more weight than a bin Laden does..

or in terms that you would understand...

you are a fuc-tard that doesn't even have a clue...

Status
Not open for further replies.