Uskaarj News Update "Uskaarj2k3 Interface Preview "

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
After a week and a half of hard work Polycron has finished work on the interface for USkaarj2k3 and has also finished skinning the NEG power building. So today I am proud to present the first preview of Uskaarj2k3 new shiny interface and the finished NEG power building. So what are you waiting for head on over to the image section and take a look, and be sure to let us know what you think of the new look :)

Image page

Raven2409

Jul 13, 2003
Visit site
;) i see how it is

he was just wondering if there was going to be a problem with having 50 buildings/characters on each team.

and actually the whole question hovered around how good of a quality the model is, so you should be extremely happy with the model :)

-dp-

Oct 14, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
I just wanna say , AWESOME work ! I´m looking forward to try the 2k3 version of this cool mod !
Keep up the great work and good luck with all !

-dp-