Quick teamchange

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zellius

Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
Can anyone help me bind a key to instantly teamchange i have menucmd 2 1 binded but i want it to be instant is it possible to creat a umod that will move mouse cursor quickly to teams and select them?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
no, I don't believe there is such a thing endorsed cause llama idiots would use it to quickly join the winning team.

There is something out there, but it's a hack and you will not get it from these forums.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
It's like I just told you: the reason something like that is not allowed is because lame people (llamas) will use it to join the winning team easily.

I also already told you one does exist, but it is a hack. Therefore you will not get it from myself or anyone else.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
oh yeah. This is my new "thread closing tool": any time a thread needs to be closed cause it is incredibly stupid, I use this pic.

I thereby give this thread: THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.