Needed: Clan/Tribe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rom

Feb 15, 2001
Visit site
Yes, i know, im probably in the totaly wrong area, but what the hell huh? Everyone reads these things....i hope. But yea, lemme tell you about myself. I used to play Tribes Heavily till about 3 months ago, when i left the tribe s3 due to conflicts with the members. We were #5 on OGL and i was one of the top members. At CLQ i was rated for the month of October at #3 in the world for Tribes. I have had UT for quite some time, just never got intersted in it. I am strongly TEAM oriented, and want to work with well structered pleople. I know i like high standards, but really anything is fine. I can show you what i have, and what i can do, i just have never been to PU.com yet. Ive been studing about the UT game itself, interested in some graphic design as well (i like to make maps) And, i am highly skilled in 3d modeling as well. Well, if anyone is interested, my email is romulus@mc.net or MSN Rommy95@hotmail.com or AIM Rommy64. Or ICQ 32492675. Thank you for your time.
Rom

ascetic

Jul 4, 2000
u wouldnt happen to be the 'Lord' Rom from the ole {FU} Fraggers United clan wouldja?

Rom

Feb 15, 2001
Visit site
Actualy.....yea, I am. I had to reformat my HardDrive, so i lost everything, and started back from scratch back in december. And w/ college comming soon, its been hectic trying to get accepted (not really) but getting all the stuff setteled. I just need to get most of the mods and maps and some other things and i will be set. Im looking forward to a good well organized team oriented clan. {FU} Was fun, but i left just before it broke up.