Games Domain Knows Nothing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[amel_#umper

May 16, 2001
london
Visit site
I have subscribed to the games domain offline magazine. I recently got the newest mag and in it was a review of OP FLASH.
this is what they said, "As in Counter-Strike your aim is unaccurate when you run so getting in good positions is crucial to success." emmmmm, Im sorry i never new that aim became unaccurate when u run in CS in INF yes but not in CS. Therefore never trust a magazine that reviews Console games aswell as PC games they know nothing !!

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
It seriously makes you think

Do most of these fucking idoits know anything about games, do they play them for 20 minutes and then write a review.

Some of the people in some mags are so fucken stupid it never ceases to amaze me. Do these idoits know what AI stands for? Or could then even spell it.

Yes, I am alittle pissed, I just read anither mag here, with some freakin idoit talking like he knows stuff about games and there fundamental properties. If that was not enough, this idoit was trying to tell me the reading, who knew nothing about games and was taking his vast knowledge as being correct, that the weapons were wrong, yes sure some were wrong, but this idoit then uses his "vast knowledge" which he acquired from Counter-Strike, to tell me the reader, that these weapons were inaccurate. Jesus Christ I really want to kick that guys ass!!!!

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Why does everyone complain about these gaming reviews. THESE PEOPLE WRITE A MAGAZINE ABOUT GAMES FOR A LIVING! They know nothing about reality, let alone reality based games.

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
Too bad they can't all just be game magazine reviewers. No, you have to deal with these folks day in and day out. They all walk around with their heads shoved so far up their as<b></b>ses that they know their tapeworm on a first name basis. Christ, sometimes I just want to run up to one of those bastards with a spoon, jam it up their fu<b></b>cking nose, stir around that mass of tapioca they call a brain, and see if I can't get even a slight spark of intelligent thought out of them.

You know what? My head really fuc<b></b>king hurts...

20000703l.jpg