Liandri Archives Weapon Info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gnam

Feb 13, 2002
Yes, please.
I've been looking at the weapon stats in the Liandri archives, particularly the UT3 versions of the weapons, and while a lot of it appears to be spot-on, some of it seems to be off, particularly where rates of fire are concerned.

The UT3 Sniper Rifle on the Liandri Archives is listed as one shot per 2.55 seconds, which is ginormous. Unless I am missing something, in the source code it is defined as 1.33 seconds (FireInterval). Given that in-game, the firerate feels almost identical to the UT2004 Sniper Rifle, I don't see how Liandri Archives could possibly be correct.

The Enforcer fire rate is listed as 3.06 shots per second; in the source code the FireInterval is .36 seconds, which translates to 2.77 shots per second.

The Stinger FireInterval is coded at .1 for primary and .28 for secondary, which is translates to 10 and 3.57 shots respectively; not 11 and 3.9.

On the Liandri Archives, Enforcer and Stinger primary spreads are both listed at 4 degrees. However, in the code, the Enforced maxes out at a value of 0.1 while the Stinger spread is only .0675. I'd understand if the code was using a different unit of measurement than the archives, but that still doesn't explain how one weapon has double the spread of the other according to the code, but is almost the same spread according to the archives.

These are just some random examples. Some stats appear just a few tenths of a value off, and others just seem totally random. Does anyone know how the Liandri Archives came up with these numbers?

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Since this is relevant - what is up with LA right now? It's giving me errors instead of articles.
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NAMESPACE, expecting T_STRING in /usr/local/etc/httpd/beyondunreal/www/liandri/w/includes/Namespace.php on line 44

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Our host upgraded PHP on us and Liandri isn't quite working with it.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I know UT2004 had a 1.1 variance between "real time" and "unreal time", meaning for every "real" second that passed, 1.1 "unreal" seconds passed. For example the Deemer respawn time is listed as 120s but in reality it respawns every 109seconds

If UT3 has the same variance then the listed stats would be correct

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Since this is relevant - what is up with LA right now? It's giving me errors instead of articles.
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NAMESPACE, expecting T_STRING in /usr/local/etc/httpd/beyondunreal/www/liandri/w/includes/Namespace.php on line 44
Try now.