A Game of Thrones

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I think this show is on the list of shows I've never watched.
Along with Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Mad Men.
Throw Boardwalk Empire and Arrested Development in there too.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Since they cancelled Southland and I have to wait for the new season of Sons of Anarchy, I think I will try Mad Men.

Man I'm gonna miss Southland...

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcGho-B_gTY[/M]

uhm, Mad Men is rather dry in comparison to the other shows. I like Mad Men but Breaking Bad or Boardwalk Empire should take priority. Especially since you can watch all seasons of Breaking Bad and by the time you're done the final season should start.

Sweet Christ.

After all the hub-bub of S3E9 (Red Wedding), I decided to download Season 1.

I'm glad I downloaded it. I haven't actually sat down and watched a full season of anything in that short amount of time. This series is amazing. It was very unexpected for Ned to get killed off. I don't know who else does either.

This is almost a series I would buy on bluray, just to have it. It's stunning.

10/10 - would highly recommend to anyone.

You mean you can't use HBO GO and watch it online?

I have not tried that yet. We prefer to watch it on our tv in the living room (crazy idea I know). I'll see what I can do though. Maybe rip the episodes and then stream it to the TV.

I may just end up buying the damn dvds. I guess paying $170 a month to have cable just isn't worth it anymore when they do stuff like this. They should re-think the way they do business, but whatever.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
So, apparently HBO doesn't allow HD OnDemand with AT&T tv of Game Of Thrones.
are you talking about ATT U-verse?

because that's just their M-O.
they always provide the current season of their series On Demand, but any past seasons must be purchased.

sometimes they will provide the past seasons On Demand in the run-up to a new season (so that people can refresh their memories) but it's not a permanent feature. the decision is HBO's as much as ATT's; they obviously want you to pay for the seasons on DVD.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I have not tried that yet. We prefer to watch it on our tv in the living room (crazy idea I know). I'll see what I can do though. Maybe rip the episodes and then stream it to the TV.

Maybe connect the TV to your computer or laptop and watch it via HBO Go that way?

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Can't read anything in this topic, but I've finally started it and I'm 6 episodes into the first season. I don't know why I didn't start watching this when it first came on TV. So far, it's fantastic!