LightMatch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
Nanoblack can also be used as an energy source.
And as a blade coating which means it has to be atleast programmed diffrentely to be harmful to anyone who touches it in that case. Reanimateing corpses with it is difficlt and costs a bomb atleast for outsiders. It can stay almost solid for a time but that takes alot of energy so the invunrable powerup has a limited use also we've seen it create simple shields like the scavanger (or ball of roadkill). It seems to be great at powering things like the hole undersea map. Thats just a small ammount thats natrualy(or something like that) in the water. On top of all that it is slightly intelligant in large ammounts. We know it can mess with the Necris' minds also in UC2 it seems the nanoblack is used to control the blades so the Necris may have some mental control over it.

It's versitile stuff!

I love the temporal bot idea though. Who says we have to make the black sludge shooter completely acurate to the games storyline?

DazJW

Mar 25, 2008
You could make it do whatever you want really and justify it by saying it's gone through a special processing technique or something like that.
After FLaGs noone can really complain :p

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yea, in UC2 Nanoblack also steals health and give it to you. Its transformations are quite logical,though, as Nanoblack is just a huge pile of microscopic Nanobots.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
How is this thread still going? D:

And how can I be "seriously owned" when I wasn't serious in the first place? Care factor was zero.

I'd reinstalled UT3 just to see if the pack/patch made it worth it. It didn't, so it's gone again. Hooray.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
They are still beta testing v2.1, so this ain't over yet.

Edit: Too much fare in Warfare.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000

And how can I be "seriously owned" when I wasn't serious in the first place? Care factor was zero.

I'd reinstalled UT3 just to see if the pack/patch made it worth it. It didn't, so it's gone again. Hooray.
And yet you're still here...

-n7-

May 12, 2006
Edmonton, AB

Waaaaaa...

Seriously, it's not UT2k4, i agree 100%

I don't have the same addicition or love for UT3 as i did 2k4, but wow, it's not that bad.

Still a good fast paced shooter, something there's so little of these days, other than quacklive.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
UNREAL - Its not even a realistic game with all those unrealistic weapons :rolleyes:

TOURNAMENT - It wasnt even about a tournament :eek:

3 - Its not even the third UT game but the 4th :rolleyes:

I wonder if these examples will count as a senseless complain as well. What yo think?

Last edited:

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
Not enough bloom in the game... ...even if I set it to high quality:

21228_orlando_bloom1_300_400.jpg