AK 74?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

If you click on the choices in the poll, they will take you to a website all about the weapon of choice..

B

Billdog

Let's make a deal, it will be a AKM. Then you can also claim to have a Battle rifle in stock. How about it Warren?

R

Repairman_Jack

Just as long as it isn't the Hungarian version...What a piece of crap.

------------------
SEZ
Jon
--an armed society is a
polite society-

V

Vampyro

I think we should all listen to Billdog on this one. That rifle kicks @$$!!!

G

Yes, I too vote for the 7.62x39mm version. There are already going to be plenty of .20-caliber weapons like the M16, M4, Five-seveN, FAMAS, SIG 551, G11 (and that's even smaller; .18 caliber!). The slow rate of fire coupled with the specifics of the 7.62x39mm cartridge gives the AKM a very characteristic sound, and personally I love it.

I have myself on video dumping a full 30 round mag out of a Russian underfolder on full auto. Now THAT'S fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gryphon/JTF2

B

Billdog

Include weapons for the people or be another tool in the hands of the Imperialistic dictatorship.

D

disturbed

I still think they should add the AK-105S. That is one sweet looking weapon. I sent someone the URL to their site. Damn there's a lotta guns. Didja know they made a curved barrel gun for tanks to take out those who are too close to the tank to be fired at with the standard mounted guns?

Jon Merriman
The Research Center http://rc.gamersreality.com/