UT2kX Johnny 6's Bulldog

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phaeton99

Jan 10, 2012
It would be nice if someone could repost it — I only found out about it too late to snag the files.

Phaeton99

Jan 10, 2012
These downloads work fine for me: http://www.unrealplayground.com/forums/showthread.php?p=582618#post582618

However, since they say in that thread that there are missing files, I might upload the version that I still have on my HDD. Can't guarantee that it's the latest, though. Seems to be one where the passenger was still shooting Shock Cores like the Hellbender.

Any version that actually works would be nice. The missing files on the Unreal Playground forums had vexed me to no end.

It is pity that this project seems to have been abandoned — it held such promise, even if UT2004 is getting a bit long in the tooth.

I suppose I just have a soft spot for the Bulldog, brute of machine it is. I would build a working real world replica (hopefully that handles a wee bit better in the realm of actual physics), if I had the skill and resources. ;)

HereticElite2K4

HaloUT Custom Skinner
Feb 27, 2005
Isabela, Puerto Rico
These downloads work fine for me: http://www.unrealplayground.com/forums/showthread.php?p=582618#post582618

However, since they say in that thread that there are missing files, I might upload the version that I still have on my HDD. Can't guarantee that it's the latest, though. Seems to be one where the passenger was still shooting Shock Cores like the Hellbender.

Ive tried that download, that version broke the bulldog mutator i had and it just gives me that stupid missing "bulldogskindelet" error.