Trip Down Memory Lane....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

wolfpaw1966

Aug 12, 2001
New Hampshire, USA
Visit site
Hello, all. I'm completely new to this forum and UT: TE GOTY in general, so I thought perhaps some of you veterans could assist me in some game play techniques. I have played many FPS in the past (Doom, Castle Wolfenstein 3D, Quake) but never have I seen anything to this caliber! The game moves faster than I could have imagined, and during some particularly intense battles, I could actually feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up!! :D

Now, any and all good battle strategy advice would be welcome from anyone who's played this game on a regular basis. I'm not yet ready to play over the net (too new....I would be cannon fodder in 5 seconds flat), so perhaps you can tell me how I can get ready for the "big leagues" of online gaming. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to send me advice via email, or my screen name on AOL at Whisperwolf1966.

Steve ;)

Ming the Merciless

Cold Turkey!
May 21, 2001
Planet Stone Cold Sober
Visit site
Welcome to PuF. Your truffles will be here soon (although I never got mine). I suggest you complete the game at about Adept level which will bring you to a reasonable level to have fun when you go online. Just remember to have fun. So don't use an aimbot, don't spawn camp and don't spam online.

/me humps n00b:D