President Obama does it again!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Your wording of what the Obama Administration did is a bit misleading. He is no longer accommodating the parts of the very law that was struck down as unconstitutional. The SCOTUS decided that states rights do not usurp standing federal law concerning immigration laws. Pretty much what now is happening is that the DHS isn't going to need to comply with Arizona, now Arizona has to comply with the DHS.

I don't think you understand what happened at all. The Arizona law provision that was upheld says that that if brought in for something else the police can request a check on their legal status. The DHS still has to comply with these requests. However, because of today's policy change by Obama, the DHS wont' actually do anything unless the person has been convicted of a felony. So in short, the police can find all the illegal aliens they want, but the DHS won't deport them.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I don't think you understand what happened at all. The Arizona law provision that was upheld says that that if brought in for something else the police can request a check on their legal status. The DHS still has to comply with these requests. However, because of today's policy change by Obama, the DHS wont' actually do anything unless the person has been convicted of a felony. So in short, the police can find all the illegal aliens they want, but the DHS won't deport them.

Good.

Anyone who complains about immigration being a problem is a retard. Remember the part of US history where white Europeans came over uninvited and killed the majority of the local populace?

suck a big ol mexican dick covered in hotsauce conservatives

Last edited:

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.

I thought illegal aliens were, er, illegal so therefore should be deported.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Good.

Anyone who complains about immigration being a problem is a retard. Remember the part of US history where white Europeans came over uninvited and killed the majority of the local populace?

suck a big ol mexican dick covered in hotsauce conservatives
Okay, let's have them all move next door to you and see how long your neighborhood lasts.

This isn't the 1700s. People are different, society is different, population centers are different. It should be easy to come here, but it shouldn't be open to everyone no matter what.
I thought illegal aliens were, er, illegal so therefore should be deported.
Currently they will not be even though, yeah, that is probably how it should be working. That being said, I don't understand why we are punishing anyone that was brought here (not came here) before they were a teenager. I guess we aren't anymore.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Okay, let's have them all move next door to you and see how long your neighborhood lasts.

This isn't the 1700s. People are different, society is different, population centers are different. It should be easy to come here, but it shouldn't be open to everyone no matter what.

Currently they will not be even though, yeah, that is probably how it should be working. That being said, I don't understand why we are punishing anyone that was brought here (not came here) before they were a teenager. I guess we aren't anymore.

They won't move next door because I live in a rich white neighborhood and they can't afford that shit.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I said plenty would be around to discuss after Wednesday and Thursday of last week. I'm shocked about everything that happened pretty much.

Arizona SB1070 was de-clawed and I thought it would have passed.

Obama care passed. I and most of the country thought it would fail.

Eric Holder was found in contempt by the Congress but Obama put him under wing and the Department of Justice has said they won't prosecute him.

All of these things make me continue to wonder about the future of this country. I'm on standby now. I along with so many others take all of this in.

I'm at a loss I must confess. Illegal aliens are "illegal" and yet our government, against what was the existing law which was the will of the people embraced them. Our Department of Justice which is empowered by our Congress is refusing to obey the hand that feeds them. Even the democrats voted against Eric Holder on this one. A bipartisan majority of our Congress has spoken and is being ignored by this administration. That what keeps happening. This administration keeps ignoring the will of the people and preexisting established laws and processes.

I will have to stand back and watch to see what happens now. The higher court has spoken and I obey the law. I will wait and hope this country comes to its senses. God Bless America!

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
if by "will of the people" you mean "wishes of the GOP," then yes.
yes they are ignoring them.

but conservatives don't hold a monopoly on the will of the people...

That's what annoys the hell out of me.

The conservatives always think the "American People" overwhelmingly reject policies the conservatives reject.
The conservatives definition of the "American People" is more aptly defined as their constituents and supporters, and nobody else.
The GOP thinks that they are the only "Party of the Constitution" in the country. It's as if they think the Democrats, etc want to obtain the original copy and incinerate it.
Going with the "Party of the Constitution" idea, the GOP thinks that it holds a monopoly on the "true" definition of our non-rigid, highly-malleable and up to interpretation Constitution, and everyone else's definition is false and un-American.

I could go on and on, but whenever a Republican stands in front of the speaker and touts buzzwords like the "American People" or "the Party of the Constitution," it makes me cringe.

Last edited:

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast
Isn't that what Mrs. Palin said?
There are "real Americans, unreal Americans, and beyond unreal Americans"
I think I quoted her right...:lol: