Unreal Annihilation Needs YOU!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
FireSlash, from the Unreal Annihilation team, has sent in yet another call for help. Here's what they need:
* Coders. We need dedicated people with an UnrealScript background to help finish the code beast. Right now, most of the remaining problems exist with replication and unit interactions.
* Skinners. While this isn't mission critical for the next release, it would be nice to see all of Lupin's models skinned and included in the next release. Skinners must be able to unwrap simple models (up to 1000 polygons)
So, if you can help, head on over to the Unreal Annihilation page and send an email to FireSlash.

Bang_Doll

Freebasing Anime Chicks Since '96
Aug 10, 2005
hha3.netfirms.com
Oh my god, please somebody help him!!!

Whyyyyyyyy!? God hast curseth me and mine foul hands! I canst but create works of revulsion and hideous creation!! Whaaaaaaaiiiiiii?!?!?!?!

k i'm done now.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
WEll, they've had releases, and the mod is really good. It's worth trying and it's definitely worth helping out if you can.