Incredible hidden easter egg in DM-Peak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.: DMX :.

.: Grand Champ :.
Dec 28, 2005
... somewhere in europe ...
Lunatic said:
I couldn't believe it! I was bopping around Dm-peak, when all of a sudden I fell off one of the narrow bridges and began to fall. I pushed back hard on the mouse and managed to land on a small ledge where I proceeded to walk right through the wall. I entered a small brick room where I saw two homosexual Nali-aliens feverishly giving each other reach-arounds and hot-carls until they were blue in the face. They then transformed into tiny silver lobsters and sang Christmas songs. Check it out!
Where do you have DM-peak from????????

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
I downloaded the DM-BuFPeak sometimes in 2005, but I never played it :( And the sad thing is, I don't think i want to :(

Now I see everythign on how BuF became the way it was :eek: This thread made L_S make "The Leonard Thread" as I call it, which in then everyone became 100% obsessed. It makes total sense. :eek:

Btw, this thread deserves my " Top 3 Classic Funniest and Disgusting Threads of all time" award. I do admit though, the humour in this thread counteracted the disgusting parts alot, but it still deservs it :D

I should actually make the awards in Photoshop now that I think of it. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.