Questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
:D Ya I d/L the MapLogo do I have to put it in UT ....hhmmmm... like in the system??? And I had a map idea I always wanted to do but well Im just kind of a idea person, doing it is a different story. And do you guys and ladys(never really posted here before)dont know if theres lady's, you all ever need any help? Im on 24/7 and I have almost had to teach myself with the guys here that play online on my comps. Dont know much but if I was needed Id get it done somehow. Then I could pursue the things Ive always wanted to do but ya know my ideas were given freely but instead of us doing it they always tried on there own. I think Im a positive influence for UT and I think UT will have 1 or 2 ideas that have not been really hit on. think also it will bring people to the game. Tried in Starcraft.... PROTOSS!STBORN was 1 of the 1st to tell them that 1vs1 ladders was dead, and Meelee involved more people and made it more fun. Well every 1 laughed said I was a dumb ol,man and that was 2 years ago now my ideas are surfacing by the same people that laughed. And really that pisses me off. Oh ya....T-REX 1 ME-0 think he ate me........ I was just wondering....Thks Jack