Where is everyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

toky

Gramaton Cleric
Jun 19, 2004
www.mgamers.org
U2XMP will always be my Baby! Great memories of the best FPS ever and the realisation that it will never be what it should have been is very depressing.

:(

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
The pregnant hormones have struck again. Before I even had a chance to install any of the 3 games I got, the wife HID THEM! Says I don't have time to be playing games, and why the Hell isn't her new bathroom done? So I've had some problems getting it done, I'm working on it. At least my beloved U2XMP is still installed...

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
I played for a few days after the release and then stopped. UTXMP is still installed but I just don't care for trying to play ranger and randomly appearing to jump up 5 times higher than I should and fall down to my death because of lag. Maybe after the patch I'll come back and play again. I have a unique WIP city map sitting on my HDD too but haven't done anything with it since I stopped a few weeks ago.

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
GotBeer? said:
The pregnant hormones have struck again....
dont be fooled! that's not her it's the hormones playing a dirty trick to test your loyalty. no-one in their right mind would expect you to ignore the 3 most major games of the year (ish) but NOT playing them for her sake is worth 45746014735901745668456901756646806013560608568046890 brownie points i reckon;) here's a deadline to finish the bathroom for: utxmp release!
(coming from a chap who played till wife actually did leave, who am i to talk ..doh)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
...andrelax said:
(coming from a chap who played till wife actually did leave, who am i to talk ..doh)
That actually worked?! I tried, but she got pregnant instead. Wait a minute, I don't remember playing ANYTHING except XMP back in May. Looks like I gotta have a talk with the mailman...