Why dont i see the rockets ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

G Man, that was not a flame, it was constructive critism. Reread the post. Flames to me, are rants to belittle a person or statements with no positive feedback. I didn't flame him, I gave him advice on how to get people to stop busting his balls. I stated I don't cry about bad graphics. Maybe "Cry" is a bad word to use and I appeared to claim he was "crying" about not seeing rockets. Well, read between the lines of his posts...he was using that as an excuse for less than perfect gameplay. Don't make excuses, just play. I believe all these flames are bothering a_nuke, otherwise he wouldn't post his replies. He wanted to explain his position and...well...nobody is listening. The only way a_nuke can redeem himself is proving his abilities outside of his server. I hope he does and becomes a regular here. He has skills, but, IMHO, not enough to deserve the number one spot. And that opinion is based on him playing on his server all the time.

So, you say I flamed him...no, I didn't. LLAma, Lame, idiot, cheater, and any other destructive words are not in my posts. I said he used deceptive methods, but that is a compliment. deception is not bad...it's improvising, just like chess and war. I said we all could have done what he did, but chose not too. Simply because of the exact results we are now witnessing...flames and rants. If you think I flamed him...well...sorry, read my second post. There's a subtle difference between flames and constructive feedback. If I was talking to him in person, then my statements would have been taken in proper context. Not one person here is a English Major (not a fact, just a statement) and our words are interpretted differently by every reader...

a_nuke...start playing on public servers and prove yourself...and if you still don't, please stay and meet the rest of PuF. They are good people. Stick around...

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.