Help Me i

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Toydar

Ok i have a problem ,I downloaded infiltration but i can't install it .I Even tried downloading the zip one.I have Version 225 for Unreal yet ,i can install the mod.Help!!!!!!!!!!

W

Warren

If you've downloaded the zip version, than you have to manually place the files in the proper directories. The readme.txt file included tells you how to do this. Another problem occurs with Unreal if you have too many mods installed- over 16 game types and some things get screwed up. If all else fails, a quick uninstall of Unreal, reinstall, updated version, then Infiltration should do the trick!!

T

Toydar

Ok there one problem to that plan, I think they included the wrong text file for that.Cause it doesn't tell you where to put the files.And I don't have any other mods than CTF.

W

Warren

*.u --> unreal\system
*.int-> unreal\system
*.utx-> unreal\textures

hope this helps!!

T

Toydar

nope ,this is what it says in the zipped version . " Version 2.6 . To install just overright the 2.5 version"