Teamspeak?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Hello. I was wondering if I can get a list of all the INF TS servers out in the wild? I got my headset and TS installed, but the only TS server I could dig up was GDs, and no one was on. Thanks.

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Do you even still play, NT? I remember absolutely fearing you back in the day, and I wonder where you ran off to

Kitty.cat

Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Oh man. When I first met NTKB I think it was on Odie's server, or something, that ran this tactical simulation warehouse map thing. You could kind of work your way up on the tops of these big wooden constructs or ninja through the middle of them. I think back then NTKB would always cap me with a SOCOM. All I know is that I remember totally being in awe of NT's ability.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Feel free to pull his raging hard-on from your mouth - any time now.

And no - not because I'm interested.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Kitty did you play under another name ? I fail to recall ever seeing you online, and was actually looking forward to killing someone new once I get my rig back in working order. I just need to get this damn Radeon to work... any day now... :)

BTW, I pulled the GD TS IP from the GD forums. Could you list both?

And dont mind crac, he just understands that the last thing I need is more ego boosting ;)

Kitty.cat

Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
oh yeah I know. I'm a P^R recruit, I know Crac :p

And yeah, I went under a couple diff names. It was back when I was searching for a new identity. I think the one most people know was Mouse of some sort. Mouse[osX] Mouse.cat, um... I don't remember what else I used. I was new to INF online back then, tho, so I wasn't really worth noticing. Also never participated in the BUF until recently.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Kitty.cat said:
oh yeah I know. I'm a P^R recruit, I know Crac :p

And yeah, I went under a couple diff names. It was back when I was searching for a new identity. I think the one most people know was Mouse of some sort. Mouse[osX] Mouse.cat, um... I don't remember what else I used. I was new to INF online back then, tho, so I wasn't really worth noticing. Also never participated in the BUF until recently.

Its all good. Looking forward to killing you soon! Now if I can just get some TS servers... Guess no one wants to hear mah voice :D

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
TS servers for NTKB

hi there i am your savior in the dark :lol:

inf germany ts : server.infgermany.de

fool ts : fools.homeip.net

7voe ts : 81.169.153.19:8766

ghostdogs ts : old ! 69.44.152.92 also home for DBD, [^..^] and UMC
new ! 64.34.119.254:8002

121th ts : inf.121st.org

P^R ts : do they have one ??