Mac users!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Z

Zaren

...and it doesn't work at AT ALL on my biege G3. Just like the readme says, it locks up on launch.

However, unlike the readme, switching to a minimum extension set doesn't help. :p

I was away for the weekend, so I'll try tweaking the configs a bit more later in the week. Good luck to anyone else.

J

J. SLICK

does any1 actually care what color your G3 is i mean i read all these posts from mac users and they're always.

"So i was on my magenta G3............."

and i just wanna say,
"who care what color it is its a damn computer"

too bad it wont work good luck getting it fixed

------------------

M

MaCmAnIaK

Well first of all! "J. SLICK"
the reason Zaren (Im guessing) specified his G3's color Is because for your information
there Is a big significant difference between Beige G3's and The Blue and White models.
Therefore something that works of the blue and white G3 might not work on the beige
one! you know what I mean anyhow If u need further assistance In understanding this
matter feel free to contact me so I can elaborate more on the subject!

Now enough of that,
Zaren I too run on a BEIGE G3 and my UT works fine so let me know If you need any
specific information on the configurations or anything else I can assist you with. I will be
more than happy to help out!

themacmaniak@thecreativerealm.com

"Think Different Or Don't Think At ALL!"

------------------

G

If you havent already seen it, theres a link to a patch at http://www.planetunreal.com/

My Mac was having the same problem and it works fine now. Good luck, youll love UT and whats more, Im gonna love Infiltration using UT!