Warren - Jedi Mind Trick

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
/me Waves his hand mysticly

Warren, you WILL send me 2.85.5 today so I can test it this weekend with my buds on my LAN.

..oh, and, um, these aren't the droids er, um, bots you're looking for... :D

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
When I saw the title I thought:

*Waves hand in a gesture*
"You will wait patiently another 3 weeks for 2.85.5"

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
You *do* know the Jedi-mindtrick isn't always effective ?
Some ppl just aren't affected by it (just ask Watto), while a Jedi-master would be able to block this stuff ...

Since he obviously isn't a Toydarian, he's got to have some understanding of the Force ;)

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Yeah, yeah, I'm not a Jedi and niether was my father before me.. but I thought it was worth a shot.

Luminuis

Herald of the Newest Dawn
I will destroy 2.85.5 tonight...erase all copies...

*grins* IF you've read some of the books you'd know that the Jedi Mind trick occasionally works in reverse, or has adverse effects, if the user is untrained....I need to find where the 2.85.5 is hidden and make myself a copy and then destroy the rest...and any backup copies or anything INF related! then hold my 2.85.5 hostage while you fools send me money so I release it!

I WILL RULE THE WORLD

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
/me slips ShakKen 10,000 credits.. and a couple of hundred for his wookie

Sorry bud, won't happen again.. ;)

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
/pulls blaster from ShaKKen using the force and blows his head off his shoulders.

:D

/does that lightning stuff on everyeone else